Family/Open Swim is the new Family Swim! 30 People Max. First come first served.
|Monday||6:55-8:30 pm||Warm Water Pool|
|Wednesday||4:00-5:55 pm||Warm Water Pool|
|Friday||6:15-7:30 pm Temporarily Canceled||Main Pool|
|Saturday||1:30-2:30 pm Temporarily Canceled||Main Pool|
|Sunday||Little Y's (6 mos-6 yrs) 9:00-9:45 am||Warm Water Pool|
|Sunday||Big Y's (7-11 yrs) 9:45-10:30 am||Warm Water Pool|
Family/Open Swim: for all types of memberships.
- Community Members are allowed to attend WITH a member. $10 per day guest pass for each community member. No more than 2 community members per member can attend per session.
- They must be signed up as a community member before attending.
- All children under the age of 12 must always have a parent/guardian in the pool within arm’s reach.
- All children under the age of 14 must pass a swim test and wear an appropriate wrist band during family swim times (Red, Purple, Green)
- Red Band MUST wear a lifejacket and stay in the shallow end of the Pool.
- Purple Band Must stay in the shallow end of the pool but do not require a lifejacket.
- Green Band can swim in the deep and shallow ends of the pool.
- ALL participants must wear a bathing suit.
- Pool toys that are acceptable: Pool Noodles, Diving Rings, Dolls, and Squeezy Toys. No large flotation toys. No Mermaid fins, snorkels, etc.
- Please Note: If the lifeguard or Deck Supervisor feels a child is not wearing the appropriate band, the child will be required to retake the swim test.
- No pushing, horseplay, or throwing children into the pool or in the pool.
Little Y's: For children 6 months to 6 years old. During this time, you and your child can come use the Warm Water Pool for self-one on one instruction. Skill sheets and equipment for each level will be accessible to practice the skills your child learns during swim lessons. There are no instructors during this time.
Big Y's: For children 7 to 11 years old. During this time, you and your child can come use the Warm Water Pool for self-one on one instruction. Skill sheets and equipment for each level will be accessible to practice the skills your child learns during swim lessons. There are no instructors during this time.
Home School Program: The Home school program is for any member of the home school community; it is a time for you to come with your children and work on swimming or free play in the water. During this time the family swim rules apply. We will have three lanes open in the main pool to work on stroke development and the warm water pool will be open.