YOUTH EQUIPMENT ORIENTATION
This program consists of a 1-hour training session that a parent must attend with their child. Your child will be trained to use the weight, cardio, and functional equipment located in our Cardio Room and Lower Level Fitness Area. After your child completes the session, they will receive a workout program, which will allow them to utilize the equipment they have been trained to use.
- 14 years old and up can use you lower fitness area and cardio room without any restrictions
- 12 and 13 years old are recommended to do the youth fitness passport to use the equipment properly in lower fitness area and Cardio room without a supervision of an adult
- 10 and 11 years old are required to do the youth fitness passport under a direct supervision of an adult or a parent. They must be always accompanied by an adult or a parent during the workout either in Cardio room and or Lower Fitness Area
FREE & INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP. Register Online.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
YOUTH PASSPORT: AQUATICS
This program is for children ages 12-13 that once successfully completed, will be able to swim laps during designated Lap Swim times and do vertical exercises during designated Adult Open Fitness times.
- Must swim 4 lengths of the pool (100 meters) non-stop and tread water for 60 seconds.
- Must come prepared with a bathing suit & goggles. Will spend approximately 10 minutes in the pool.
- Fully understand proper lap etiquette, how to pass in the lanes, and pool rules.
- Must be West Morris Area YMCA Member
FREE & INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP
Contact the Aquatics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.